Highlights: Autumn in Greek countryside!
Ideal retreat for those yearning to go back to the basics, enjoy simple farm life and organic food, appreciate silence and tranquility. Those yearning to destress and reconnect with nature over a full week spent in a secluded organic farm.
Relax and Recharge at eco-farm Casa Costas with mountain view, but close access to the beach, in nature’s paradise of Kerasia, in the Northern part of Evia Island, Greece. Relax in nature in the most healthy way with daily yoga & meditation sessions to rejuvenate and destress the body and mind, healthy organic meals produced in the organic farm, detox juices and site-related events such as gardening, bee keeping, star gazing, or nature walks.
Our retreat includes the following:
- 7 nights shared accommodation in our eco sustainable wooden cabin
- Small retreat group maximum 5 people
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes
- Delicious juices in the morning & breakfast
- Round trip transfers from Eleytherios Venizelos airport, Athens, Greece
- Nature walks and star gazing
- Mindfulness practices and healthy concious eating
- Karma Yoga
- Animal care taking
Excluded: Airtickets, Travel Expenses, Other Meals and Beverages, Other Activities, Visa and Immigration Fees, Car rentals, Massages
Rules of the house: No Internet & No Smoking
Location /Map: Kerasia, North Evia, Greece
Sightseeing in Kerasia
- The Petrified Forest of Kerasia
- The Petrified Mammals Museum and archaelogy
- Forest and sexquisite natural scenery
- Nearby beaches
Total Investment: 1.ooo euros per person
Early Bird Discount available till 31st of Sep ’17