17-22 May 2016
Lentas Heraklion, Crete – Greece
Multi-style yoga sessions, yoga therapy, yogic cleansing techniques and a balanced Cretan mediterranean diet exclusively designed to enhance body detoxification, reduce stress and promote mental clarity. Enjoy the Greek sun and sea, the ideal settings and re-charge your life by restoring the mental, physical and emotional balance.You will also appreciate the beach yoga sessions just in front of your accommodation and the holistic therapies on demand.
What to expect
- Go deeper in your practice and understanding of yoga systems to detox, relax and recharge
- Detoxify, purify and clear blockages with yoga
- Relax and restore with Yin nurturing practices
- Integrate meditation and self-observation
- Deep relaxation to release tension on multiple dimensions
- Meet your essence within movement and within stillness
Lentas is just 75 Km ( 1 hour and 10 min.) away from Heraklion city in South Crete.
The road is passing through many traditional villages of the inland Crete, the plain of Messara and the fascinating rocky mountain range of Asterousia.
The village of Lentas has many traditional taverns and cafes where you can taste the famous Cretan food and enjoy your coffee or drink exactly next to the Libyan Sea. The region is optimal for an undisturbed stay away from the hectic pace of city life and combines relaxation with physical activity such as swimming in the crystal clear waters of the sea or walking along the verdant trekking routes of the area.
The place has preserved its natural beauty due to the fact that there are many underground antiquities. The climate of Lentas is mildly hot and dry allowing visitors to have a swim most of the time of the year. The bay is well protected against the wind and the waters are always crystal and clear.
Shared accommodation at Levinthos Retreat Center
Choose your stay between a Superior Studio with Panoramic Sea View or an Apartment carved into the earth.
The number of guests is limited to 10, to create a warm and friendly atmosphere, and to ascertain that individual attention is given in the classes.
What it is included
- One-to-one consultation and guidance
- 6-day yoga instruction by professional yoga teacher; two daily yoga sessions, meditation and yoga theory sessions
- 5 nights accommodation in Levinthos Retreat Center
- 2 vegeterian meals daily
- Yoga mats and props
- Nature walks & beach time
What it is not included
- International and domestic flights, boats and transfers
- Visa fee for Greece & airport taxes.
- Expense of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, fax services, beverages (even during meals), camera fee and video charges at monuments.
- Travel insurance
- Holistic therapies on demand
- 530 euros – Superior Studio with Panoramic Sea View (double occupancy)
- 580 euros – Apartment carved into the earth (double occupancy)
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment via bank wire trasnfers or Paypal
- 200 euros deposit to book your place
- Early bird by 1st March: 10% discount